- This event has passed.
Financing Your Next Film
November 12, 2014 @ 7:00 pm
Louise Levison, author of “Filmmakers and Financing: Business Plans for Independents,” will take the mystique out of “What Investors Want to Know, and What You Need to Tell Them” in her talk on November 12th. A highly respected financial consultant and specialist in the creation of film business plans for 27 years, Louise’s clients have raised money for low-budget films such as The Blair Witch Project, the most profitable independent film in history, and for companies raising as much as $300 million. As the American Film Market ends the same day, her talk will include fresh insights from that conference as well.
Louise Levison gives you easy- to-use steps for writing an investor-winning business plan for a feature film including:
• Comprehensive explanations for each of the eight sections of a plan
• Full financial section with text and tables
• Sample business plan
• Companion website with additional information for various chapters and detailed financial instructions
• Breaking the rules: how feature documentary, animated, and large format films differ
• Communicating with investors: who they are, pitching to them and the experiences of other indie filmmakers
As always there will be plenty of time to network, enjoy some coffee and participate in our great giveaway! $5.00 kindly requested at the door will include 1 giveaway ticket.
German Edward Morales Agent Talent Manager