- This event has passed.
Grammy Awards 2020
January 26, 2020
The 62nd 2020 Annual Grammy Awards ceremony at the Staples Center in Los Angeles recognizes the best recordings, compositions, and artists of the eligibility year, running from October 1, 2018 to August 31, 2019. Nominations were announced in all 84 categories by Gayle King, Alicia Keys, and Bebe Rexha on the set of CBS This Morning on November 20, 2019.. Alicia Keys will host the ceremony, having hosted the previous year’s ceremony as well. Lizzo received the most nominations of any artist with eight, followed by Billie Eilish and Lil Nas X with six each.
Aerosmith will be honored as the MusiCares Person of the Year two nights prior to the telecast.
|Chick Corea and the Spanish Heart Band||House Band|
|I’m with Her||“Call My Name”|
- Imogen Heap – hosted the Grammy Premiere Ceremony, presented Visual Media, World Music, American Roots, Pop and Producer categories
- Kimie Miner – presented Packaging, Notes, Historical, Engineering, Remixer, Surround Sound and Music Video/Film categories
- Esperanza Spalding – presented New Age, American Roots, Reggae, Children’s, Spoken Word, Dance and Contemporary Instrumental categories
- Luis Fonsi – presented Composing, Arranging, Jazz and Country categories
- PJ Morton – presented Gospel, Latin and Rap categories
- Natalia Joachim – presented Classical categories
- Jimmy Jam – presented Musical Theatre, Rock, Alternative and R&B categories
- Billy Porter – introduced the Jonas Brothers
- Keith Urban & Cynthia Erivo – presented Best Pop Solo Performance
- Trevor Noah – introduced Tyler, the Creator
- Shania Twain & Bebe Rexha – presented Best Country Duo/Group Performance
- Jim Gaffigan – introduced Camila Cabello
- Brandi Carlile & Tanya Tucker – presented Best Comedy Album
- Ben Platt – introduced Ariana Grande
- Ava DuVernay
German Edward Morales Agent Talent Manager